• “Atelier Teymur Rzayev’s First Digital Climate Change Art Show”, at Cem Ustuner’s Pinelo Art Gallery: https://www.mocc.cuhk.edu.hk/en-gb/hub-categories/news-and-developments/item/2256-atelier-teymur-rzayev-s-first-digital-climate-change-art-show-pinelo-art-gallery-20200527, which launched during the weeks of United Nations World Environment, Ocean, Desertification, Days as registered United Nations digital events.
Our first group art show was published in the social media accounts of over 90 Museums, Culture Ministries and NGOs in over 30 countries around the world.
The success of the first art show I curated and participated in, lead me to curate 8 and participate in three more climate change and COVID-19 themed digital art shows – 2 group, 2 solo-- with paintings that have been acknowledged in six international art competitions this year so far. I curated these art shows for our atelier artists based on my series of articles on digital technology adoption, solar energy and tax policies in the jurisdictions with the greatest carbon emissions. The themes and launch dates of these art shows corresponded with United Nations International Days, since these days mark occasions to educate the general public on issues of concern, to address global problems, and to celebrate and reinforce achievements of humanity as follows:
The very first International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies , September 7th, 2020
The successful reception of our first group art show encouraged atelier artists to launch a second digital art show titled “Clean Air for Blue Skies” only three months after the first one, on the very first International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies.
The second group show includes paintings of the seas, trees, flowers which are efficient carbon sinks– that alleviate CO2 pollution. It also include paintings of urbanization, wildfires which enhance CO2 pollution that create adverse health effects including COVID-19, global warming and diminishment of biodiversity.
1. Semine Hazar -Lighthouse in a Storm , Sunset
2. Gunay Isemova- Morning Haze
3. Fatma Kadir-Lonely Tree 1 & 2
4. Selva Ozelli – Heartbreak Weather – Inertia in the Face of Wildfires, Wildfires in the Time of Corona
5. Resul Uzay Rzayev- Silhouette, Glacier
6. Ilhan Sayin – Geranium in the Haze, Pink Breath of Spring